TravelMed USA has a full time perm position open. Full time Hours. Please apply or call us at 800-796-0923 for more information.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy (Associates Degree)
- Current state license
- Works under the direction of the Physical Therapist in developing individual treatment programs.
- Tests and evaluates each patient's strengths, weaknesses and ability to function.
- Administers a variety of exercises and treatments as prescribed.
- Evaluates patient's progress.
- Prepares records and reports of patient's response to treatment.
- Proposes modification of specific treatment procedures.
- Confers with Physical Therapist and staff to evaluate patient information.
- Coordinates treatment schedule with Physical Therapists and staff.
- Explains treatment techniques to patient's, family and staff.