TravelMed USA has a temporary 13 week contract assignment open. Full time Hours. Please apply or call us at 800-796-0923 for more information.
- Must be a graduate of an American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) accredited school of occupational therapy (Associates Degree)
- Must have current state license
- Current CPR
- Work under the direction of occupational therapists to provide rehabilitative services to persons with mental, physical, emotional, or developmental impairments.
- Improve patient/client's quality of life by helping them compensate for limitations.
- Help patients/clients with rehabilitative activities and exercises outlined in a treatment plan developed in collaboration with an occupational therapist
- Monitor patient's/client's activities to make sure that are performed correctly and provide encouragement.
- Review, assess and record patient's/client's progress for use by the occupational therapist.
- Must have a moderate degree of strength, due to physical exertion required in assisting patients/clients with their treatment